Thursday 22 July 2010

Work, PAH!!!!!!! Tomorrow, BRING IT ON!!!!

In the last 2 weeks I have returned to my job. The job I hate. The job that stresses me so much. The job where people get threatened with the sack for not hitting targets etc, despite having nearly 10 years service. As you can tell, I’m thrilled to be back in the grind. I’m not going to mention the companies name but they have been a relatively good employer over my time there but this one department I work on is really bad for stress and worrying about your job. I have asked for a transfer to another department, only to be told that I have to wait till they are advertised on the internal jobs board. I so need to move. I wake up in the mornings dreading going to work. It shouldn’t be like that. I’m determined to transfer. Loads sit and moan but do nothing about it. I don’t want to be like that, I want out of that department.

That’s my rant over and off my chest.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day for me and D as she has taken the day off as holiday to be with me. We will be child free for the whole day and night. Wooohoooo!!!!
We are planning to go to this bar/café in Tynemouth to get a breakfast. Apparently the sausage and bacon sarnies are to die for so we have wanted to try them for ages. After that we plan on just driving and see where we end up. We obviously, are hoping for good weather. We may even try out one of the nudist beaches near here (weather permitting), but if it continues to rain, we will still have fun, whatever we do or wherever we go, as we are together.
You see, lately we have undergone what I suppose is a transformation in our relationship. We have been stuck in a rut for so long and we both felt it was getting a bit boring and monotonous. D woke up one day like a new person and it’s like having a new wife. She decided she didn’t want to be the old D anymore and wanted to be more positive and happy. This had a great effect on me. I found myself changing as well. I have bought new clothes, feel a lot better in myself and feel 100 times happier with our relationship. The physical side of our relationship has rocketed. We can’t keep our hands off each other. We both miss each other every day while at work. We send lovely sms to each other everyday. We snuggle up at night in front of the TV instead of sitting there hardly speaking. I, for one, feel like a new person. Neither of us saw this coming. It was literally an overnight thing. So weird but so very, very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment