Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tired and peeved

I am so tired this week. I have moved from one department to my old department that I worked on about 7 yrs ago. Even though I know most of the systems, apart from a couple of new ones, I feel mentally drained going through retraining plus going on line and trying to hit targets for call durations. Fair enough they don't expect us to hit them yet but I've still been trying to hit them and not getting anywhere near due to long calls trying to sort peoples problems out.
I come home and all I want to do is lie down and go to sleep. Last night, even though I was shattered, I still couldn't sleep. It took me hours to drift off properly so today has been a bit of a struggle. Fingers crossed.

Before I go I must tell you about something D has just told me.
She has just pulled up in her car after taking our daughter to dance class and saw a young boy ( I'll not call him what I want to but it rhymes with ship ) from along the street with his dog on a lead, letting it pee on our front garden. He's just had a gobfull off D and a visit to his mother may be on the cards to kick off. His mother is known to be a bit of a nutter when she kicks off.
I know a pee may not be a major thing to some people but what if it is the other the next time. It just show disrespect for other peoples property. Hopefully next time we will catch it happening and get a photo then we can report them. That's a nice 1000 pound fine. I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This happened to me but with number 2's. Irresponsible dog owners and the disrespectful attitude coupled with the ignorant backlash when this is highlighted really get my goat!!

    You go get 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have other neighbours a few doors away privatly renting ( methinks council evictees), who, since moving in a couple of months ago have not put their bins out once. Its been overflowing for ages with normal rubbish but also used nappies, which are not even in a nappy sack. Also they have a dog that they keep outside and let wander around to do its stuff elsewhere. Complaints have been made by other neighbours to the council but not heard anything yet.

    Thanks for the follow by the way Tom

    ReplyDelete