Thursday 18 November 2010

My recieved gift

Last night, I spoke to my Uncle Tappy on the phone after receiving a Facebook message to ring him. He explained that he had just got a phone call to return back to the USA to do a book signing. He told me that he had a book for me and wondered how he could get it to me as he was leaving at 04.30 the next morning. Even though it was 21.30 at night I agreed to pop down to his flat which is a good 10 mile away. It was a nice relaxed drive down with hardly anyone on the roads. I got his and was given a signed book which he had wrote in partnership with another man. The bit I have read so far is enthralling. I couldn't put it down. The only reason I did stop reading it was that it was 02.00 in the morning. I would really recommend reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment