Thursday 23 September 2010

Ideas for my blog. Where are they?

I have been sitting thinking about what to write in this blog so that I can get more followers and make it interesting for people to read. I have scanned Google for ideas but still cant get the old grey matter working. What subject to blog about, what to say, how to word it. Its all very frustrating. I want to write about my daily life and what goes on, and my thoughts and views on things. Some people seem to have very successful blogs and a good following. Whats their secret? How did they get people interested in their blog? I wish I knew. I'm not looking to have the most successful blog ever, just one that has a following and is interesting and one I'm happy with.
If anyone has any ideas or can point me in the right direction of a good site to instruct me, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I, for example, would welcome you writing more about Molly :-) But then again, I'm a devoted cat lover and rather biased! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, it depends on what you're interested in I guess, eg music, a famous photographer perhaps? How about nude bathing in the UK :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas. I will rack my brains and try and come up with something, although this is a blog about my day to day life, good and bad and I have a boring life as such. Nothing that would interest other people. Thats what I think but others may disagree.I just do normal stuff.

    Whens your blog gonna start up?

    ReplyDelete