Friday 1 October 2010

Followers.

I knew when I started blogging that it was gonna be a long tough slog to get followers but I didnt think it would be so bad. I have been commenting on other peoples blogs andfollowing them but has any of them, apart from my online friends Livi and Monika ( both followed me from the start ) followed back back. NO!!!!  I know you cant force people to follow but still would be nice if they did, even for a short time to see what I have to say. If after that they dont like it then leave. At least I would know that people are actually taking some sort of notice.
 Maybes one day they will follow. Its just frustrating thats all. At the moment it feels like I'm only putting messages up for those 2 followers I have.
If anyone has any suggestions about how to make this blog more successful, how to get followers, or how to advertise my blog, let me know please.

4 comments:

  1. How are judging who follows you? If it's just by google friend connect then that's probably why. I hate the system so have gone through and unfollowed all blogs using it and refollowed them using the RSS feed instead. You'd be better off checking google analytics if you're worried about stats

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do that. The Google analytics.
    I'm just going of the people who follow my blog. I mean the ones on the right of here, theres me and 3 others, not the google thing.
    Is there a way to see how many follow via an rss reader?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "followers" is a funny thing...like the tide...ebb and flow...I struggle with that because I want a bazillon followers... but I'll settle..... .................. *sigh* :)


    (it's booshy, by the way)....booshy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica for commenting. You always seem to have loads of replies etc on your blog and it seems really popular. Mind you, your blogs are good. Must take you ages to type out. I dont know how you can think of so much to say. I can never think of anything. I just lead a normal life.

    ReplyDelete