Friday 1 October 2010

Weehee Weekend

Well that's it. Another week finished at work. Bring on the weekend. I am so looking forward to it. No having to get up for work at 6am.
I am planning on going to the local shopping centre to take my daughter to Starbucks while her mother is at work and no doubt go round hundreds of shops. I enjoy going out, doing things with her. Just Daddy, Daughter time. We normally have a good laugh.
Sunday, weather permitting we should hopefully be going to the Newcastle quayside market. We all enjoy wandering around there. Its very relaxing. Then go for a coffee. Hopefully it will stop raining before then. Its done nothing but rain today.
One of my blogger friends (Livi - http://princessl.co.uk/ ) did a vlog for the very first time yesterday. She did very well. I have to admit that I have considered it but am too shy and would just forget what to say. Maybes one day I will.
Well anyway, that's me for the moment. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment